The Razer Nari Essential Wireless 7.1 Ultimate is an amazing gaming headset. It comes at a premium price and I’m about to give you a more detailed review of this headset.
But if you have something beyond the ordinary features; it’ll fine to pay a little bit extra for this.
Why buy this?
Because the Razer Nari Essential is designed to let you effortlessly escape to the gaming worlds for hours & so on.
Cooling gel ear cushions reduce heat build-up, while high-density foam and plush synthetic leather deliver a balanced combination of sound and comfort on the rims. A perfect fit and hassle-free comfort are achieved with the self-adjusting headband.
Read the full review below to know more about this product.
Let’s get started…
Razer Nari Essential Gaming Headset Review 2021
- The headset also offers haptic feedback, which means it vibrates at the same time as the audio so you can literally feel the big noises (usually explosions).
- So, if you are a fan of action titles, this headset is definitely for you.
- In fact, the only real problem is the microphone, which does not offer the same superior sound quality as the rest of the headphone functions.
- The mic, tucked away in one of the earbuds and removed with a gentle tug, is perfectly fine. Audio quality is crisp and clear, and there’s a switch on the earpiece to balance the game and chat audio if you’re having trouble hearing one or the other.
- If it fits your budget, the Razer Nari is a definite choice for those looking to buy a new gaming headset. It has a smart, attractive design and sports all the elements you would expect from a peripheral at this price.
- The headphones themselves are made from a somewhat hollow plastic that extends to a sturdier headband consisting of a softer material and metal. It’s easily adjustable and perhaps a little flimsy when resting on your head before finding a position that really suits you. Click here, If you are interested in reading a detailed buyer guide on Best Console Gaming Headsets.
- It is not really poor, but not a market leader either. So if you’re a great conversationalist that could be a problem. If not … there’s nothing quite like the Nari Ultimate and if you’ve got the cash we’d recommend it for the feel of using it alone, as it’s easily one of the best Xbox One headsets we’ve ever tested.
- Those with money to spare and hoping for a superior experience with haptic feedback might want to splurge on the Razer Nari Ultimate. But if not, this is a perfectly fine alternative.