Sometimes you want cheaper headphones. But just because you’re saving money, you shouldn’t have to put up with poor audio, terrible design, and lousy build quality.
Thanks to memory foam earmuffs and a comfortable headband, the Corsair HS35 remains comfortable without being uncomfortable after several hours of play and is strong enough to withstand careless putting on and taking off.
Read the full review below to know more about this product.
Let’s get started…
Corsair HS35 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset Review 2021
Why buy this?
Because, in total, the headset weighs 250 grams, which feels quite light in the hand and just as light in the head. That’s a decent drop from the 331-gram Corsair HS50, which has metal buds.
- The audio won’t win awards, but it’s on par with most mid-range headphones and achieves some snappy highs (even if the bass can’t quite match that of the Razer Kraken TE). The microphone is transparent and detachable, and there is a color-coded cable that connects to any 3.5mm connection.
- The headphones are quite wide and easily fit larger ears. There is plenty of flexibility, length on the sliders, and pivot and swivel towards the earcups to allow adjustment on a wide variety of head sizes.
- Surprisingly, the size adjustment sliders between the headband and the tips are metal, a rare thing to see in a budget headset. That metal offers a nice accent to match the silver Corsair logo in the middle of each ear cup.
- Plug and play easily on your PC, Xbox One *, PS4, Switch, or mobile devices with a 3.5mm jack.
- The first thing I noticed every time I put on the Corsair HS35 headset was the dominant bass. The low end is heavy and gets almost muddy, drowning out the higher frequencies.
- That issue mostly occurs when the volume is turned up, and since these headphones can get painfully loud, it’s easy enough to dial the volume back up and get a slightly better balance, but they’re still a hint of heavy bass.
- The Corsair HS35 connects via a 3.5mm jack, making it compatible with almost any device (except that many modern smartphones may need an adapter). Click here, If you are interested in reading a detailed buyer guide on Best Gaming Headset for Consoles.
- The package also includes a headphone/microphone splitter for use with devices that do not use a combo jack. The 5.9 ft. The cord is rubberized and includes a strap to wrap around it when not in use.
- There’s no stopping your tactical strikes when you’re rigged with the Corsair HS35 gaming headset. Designed with 50mm neodymium speaker drivers, this headset delivers clear and precise sounds that you would miss during a tournament. A unidirectional microphone helps you communicate across your team and opponents with optimal clarity.